Job Posting – Client Services Associate
We are hiring! We are looking for two full-time Client Services Associates/Technicians for our Scottsdale office. Details below.
Sensible Money is a fee-only financial planning firm that works with high net worth clients transitioning to retirement.
The Client Services Associate is a critical role as you are the first touch-point a new client has in experiencing our firm. The CSA/Tech supports financial planners with the objective of always delivering exceptional client care and is responsible for implementing our templates, processes, checklists, and workflows to make sure clients have a consistent experience from the time of inquiry throughout their tenure as clients.
We Are Looking For a Candidate With the Following:
Natural Instinctive Problem-Solving Traits
- Eye for detail. Implement with accuracy
- Orderly. Exceptional organizational skills
- Thorough. Willing to ask questions or to clarify instructions
- Amendable. Accommodate changes to schedules and deadlines
- Patient. Enjoy helping clients with questions
- Self-starter. Confident beginning tasks with little direction
- Own It. Responsible for your outcomes
- Playful. Ability to laugh when frustrations arise
- Personable. Exude a warm, friendly written and verbal communication style
- Tech-Savvy. Proficient with Excel and ability to master software
- Collaborator. Naturally work well with team members to achieve goals
- Experience. Previous work in accounting or financial field
- Salaried position: starting range $48k – $52k
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Health insurance
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your cover letter and resume to our Operations Director, Kathy Mealey at email@example.com.